Monday, October 4, 2010

Starting a blog

So I am finally starting a blog so my family, friends, and others can read about what I am doing. I have been putting this off for the longest time. I've given up on a website and figured I would just use this to blog to post weekly photos and news.

So I will start with a little news..... Its getting colder! And SteezTech's new 2010-2011 line and website will be coming out real shortly and I took almost all of the photos for the site. So, everyone should check it out on 10/10/10 at Steeztech.com These guys are RAD!

Speaking of Taking photos for their site, I also took photos of their DJ, Derek DiLeo, for his private page on the site. They are super cool photos showing the motion of his record. Check em out on the new website. Heres a few photos from the nights I photographed DJ Derek DiLeo

Dave Hunt(Co-Owner Steeztech) and DJ Derek DiLeo having a great time at Brew Brothers


Dj Derek DiLeo Studio shot


Chris Lyon (Co-Owner Steeztech) and DJ Derek DiLeo sporting the new DJ DiLeo Pro Model shirt

1 comment:

  1. I know Geno - he takes his work seriously. Out of all the guys I know in Tahoe, Geno is the most dedicated to his work. I truly respect him and the work he does. I will be working with Geno this winter, I am positive that he will bring a creative look and an ongoing smile to the scene. I am very lucky to have met such a great photographer.
    -Claire

    ReplyDelete