Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 17- Is he moving?


Heres another photo going towards an assignment for commercial photo. We are suppose to use gels and a longer exposure to get a photo. I've been thinking of this for a few days now and finally shot it. I used a bulb exposure with a remote. Triggered my flashes with my pocketwizards then ran behind the frame with christmas lights to make a streak. I used an orange gel on a flash behind the rider to simulate a street light glow on the inside of his helmet and I used a green gel pointed right at him at an angle just enought to catch it on the helmet and bike. This gel is to simulate a green traffic light. Then I used another flash shooting through white sheets to soften it and light the front of the bike. It was a fun and chaotic shoot to say the least. Im going to take a few more photos for this assignment just to broaden my portfolio.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment