Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 6- Ouch!

Not all shoots go as planned. A few weeks ago we wanted to do a little urban session at Kingsbury Middle School. We decided to hit the 25ft closeout to 8ft drop. Merrick did it a few times but his knee is all jacked up, so he decided to call the quits for the day. I got one shot with Merrick, but because I thought he was landing on me I moved and tilted the photo. So I asked for some more people to hit it. Chris and Dave stepped up. On Chris' first try he did exactly what u want to do on a bail and rolled off the stair side and landed there. It was now Dave's turn. He locked on, I popped the shot, he looked off to the closeout, then broke his ribs. I'm sure you tell where he broke his ribs by looking at this photo. He wanted to hit it again but we decided to call it off for another day. I have faith we will get a smanger on the next try.


Rider: Dave Hunt

1 comment:

  1. Claire Hewitt - DemeyerFebruary 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM

    at least you got the shot!!

    ReplyDelete