Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 5- One Month

Well its been one month since I have started my weekly posts and it has been fun. The blog is really helping my progression in photography. It's allowing anybody that wants to view my work or read about it able to instead of facebook where there are blocks and restrictions. I'm confident that the blog will lead to new things in the future.

This weeks shot is a perfectly executed Handplant!


Rider: Ryan Harrity

This day I was only taking video because we're trying to put together an edit later but I decided to take one photo and this was it. If I would have waited a split second later I would have had his board straight up and down. But look at how clean it is. The grabs right under his foot, his hand is perfectly planted on the crest and he's almost supported by only his fingers. It's also tweaked and he held it like a boss. Good Job Ryan!

Lately I have been super busy with a bunch of shit. Work takes up most of my time, but for the last few weeks I have been shooting some portraits for Steeztech's website and for my need to broaden my portfolio. Be on the lookout for the photos on Steeztech.com sometime within the week.

I also got the opportunity to assist on an action shoot last Monday. The shoot was a freestyle moto shoot with Adam Jones. The Photographer was Cameron Baird. He's a super cool guy and very talented. You can check out some of his work at www.cameronbaird.com

See you next week!
-Geno Fonderoli

No comments:

Post a Comment