Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 13- Skate Park

Despite my broken pelvis, I can still manage to get out and shoot some urban style photos. Today Nick Brownsberger called me and arranged a session at the local skate park in South Tahoe. The skate Park was super filled in but there was still a little vert wall left. Nick had a snowmobile for a tow in so it made speed super easy.

I tried use the sun as a back light and use few other flashes to balance the light. I knew of a few things I could have fixed but one of the flashes was sort of inaccessible for me.


Not sure what trick Stoney did here but it was the steezier of the bunch with the sunburst.

Then the clouds started rolling thick.


Claire working on her Vert game


Nick Brownsberger Rockin' and Rollin'

All in all no keepers but it was super fun to get out of the house and take some photos. We're going to wait for the snow to melt out a little bit and rock some handplant shots, maybe get creative at night.
Can't wait to shoot again

No comments:

Post a Comment