Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 20- Last Photo Contest


Rider: Alex Fitzgerald

I entered this photo into Transworld's last photo contest about 2 weeks ago, and I did not win. Unfortunately, this will be the last Transworld photo contest I participate in. For the past two years I have consistently made the top 10 in more than a handful of these contests, so I now feel my work has been noticed. It's time for me to focus on marketing myself and my work, especially since I graduate in June and have to enter the real world.

I will still be entering for YOBEAT's photo battle. It's a contest where a photo goes one-on-one for one week to see who can get the most votes. The photographer that lasts 4 weeks in a row gets entered into the hall of fame. It's a fun contest and allows for good critiquing opportunities also.

Although my first goal in photography was to win a Transworld contest, I have at least received awards. Let's hope I can get some more next Sunday at the 2011 Student Art Exhibition.

Thanks for viewing!

Geno Fonderoli

No comments:

Post a Comment