Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Blog is BACK!!!

DAAYYYYYUUUUUUMMM!!!! Its been more than 6 months since I've posted. Isn't that some BS or what? Sorry bout that. But good news is I am bringing it back to life! Except it's not going to be something sundays. I'm just going to write about my projects or my adventures.

So far no snow this season. Thank God for Heavenly's snowmakers!!!! Theyre the ones out working their asses off just to let people shred an awesome park. Props to them!

Lately I've just been working a lot since there is no snow. I've also been shooting for this company called RA Optics. I've been doing more commercial shots with them such as product shots and portrait/lifestyles. I'm hoping something big comes from this company one day. I see a lot of potential. Other than that just out sniping some people just to get out and actually shoot.



Here I was out sniping one day while the Geisen twins were out shredding. They're a couple of twins snowboarding climbing in the local pro scene. Hoping some day I can get linked up with them and get a little shooting in, that'd be sick!

Anyways, I'll try to stay more on top of this blog thing. I did miss, not gonna lie.

Peace,
-Geno Fonderoli

No comments:

Post a Comment