Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 25- 6 months

Although I did miss last weeks post(busy working and Laura came to visit), it has been 6 months since I started Sumthin Sundays. It a fun little side project that always keeps me thinking. The only problem is I haven't had any days to shoot what I really want to. Work takes up 6 days a week and on my day off, all my portrait subjects are busy and everyone wants to do something fun. Nobody wants to sit around and listen to me direct their posture while they stare into a flashing strobe when it's 80 degrees. So I've decided to show some shots from my shoot at Squaw. I never got a response back from his team manager so I'm going to let everyone peep some of my new stuff.

Here's Nick Langkamp, HMK Factory Team Rider, Snowboard-cross






Thank you everyone for staying loyal to my blog. I'll try my best to keep my photos as new and fresh as possible.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment