Monday, June 13, 2011

Sumthin Sunday Wk 24- Shit, It's Monday

Damn I forgot again. I suck! But I have been super busy, working 6 days a week now, and just finished the final for my class I needed to graduate. Now that schools pretty much over I can finally relax a little and actually get some sun.

Last week Matt and I hiked the peak at Donner Pass. It took a few hours. We first had to hike through the tunnels then hand to hike to the top. When we got to the top there was a 50 ft rock that we were able to climb and chill in the sun at the top for about an hour. The ride down was super fun. We were triggering heavy, slow moving slides. They weren't dangerous but definitely a hazard.

On the walk back through the tunnels I decided to shoot some of the Ice with gels on my flashes. Here's a couple photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment